Click a photograph to view that portfolio.
- In our studio or on location
- Personal portraiture; Individuals, siblings, families, pets.
- Professional portraiture; Head and shoulders or executive office environment.
- May be emailed to assist in meeting deadlines.
- Studio portraits may be viewed immediately following the photography session.
- All finished portraits are fully retouched and enhanced - the results are stunning.
Whether in our state of the art studio or on location, we have
the ability to capture a portrait in a dynamic way. Executives,
families, children and pets: we do it all with expertise.
Our custom photofinishing technicians and artists
insure a finished portrait of the finest quality.
||Our creativity and expertise insure your wedding photographs will capture the essence of this very special day. We take pride in our ability to produce beautiful wedding candids and portraits quickly, efficiently, and with a polite, relaxed disposition.
All of our wedding images are custom printed on premises to produce a complete album of color photographs of the finest quality.
Select from a variety of plans to fit your individual needs.
Our plans include the completed wedding album and are designed
so that our customers know the full price in advance. No surprises.
For prices, information, and more, go to our weddings page.
- Groups Camps, conferences, retreats, office staff, etc.
Specializing in large and medium format commercial photography, Covello and Covello has the expertise, the creativity, and the right equipment to accomodate your needs.
As experts in large format group photography, we have traveled throughout the continental US to provide these services at many national conferences and conventions.
We maintain a library of stock aerial and commercial images. To insure excellent quality and meet our client's deadlines, we operate our own custom photofinishing lab on premises.
We maintain a complete archive of commercial and
Santa Cruz Sentinel negatives dating from 1938.
This is the most extensive photographic archive of the Santa Cruz area.
- Huge archive of Santa Cruz area photographs
- Historical (1850's thru 1930's)
Collected from various sources - hundreds of images.
- Nostalgic (1940's thru 1970's)
Photographs from our own negative collection (we were founded in 1938) - thousands of images.
- Extensive aerial file.
It is widely accessed by local historians, school groups,
and residents eager for a historic print.